Pages

Search blog and web

After 3 years I feel at the end of the line. Help appreciated!

I've been with him since I was 17, now I'm 20 and it'll be our 3rd year anniversary in 16 days.

First of all, I want to explain the main problem...at least my main problem with him. He's a big liar, and he can't stop. I always thought that some things were too unlikely to be true, but at first I believed everything because I was madly in love, and we were still teens so I was like "Whatever".

But later, after a couple years, I realised that I had sacrificed a lot of things for this relationship, I had kept my end of the bargain, I was always telling him about my plans, I didn't hide things from him. While he was still lying about stuff. I deleted my facebook account forever because he was feeling "too insecure" about it. At that time, I didn't care because I considered facebook a waste of time. So we agreed on it together, and he was supposed to do it as well, and so he promised. Now, more than a year later, and I have found out countless times about him still having his account and being active behind my back. Every time we had a fight about it, and every time he promised he would delete it.

He even lied about going to a party with a female friend and I found out about it 6 months later, from a picture I saw.

Now, last time I found out about his lies it was a week ago. We fought as usual, and since then I feel devastated. I brought forth all my strength to forgive and believe him, but I can't. This time I can't...I have been feeling like crap all week. I am tired of him lying to my face, even though they were silly lies, and everything I believed is now in question.

I don't know what to do. The best moments of my life I've lived them with him...I love him so much. We have so many happy memories together and I cry every time I think about leaving him. I just can't do it...But I know that he won't change. And I know that I can't stand any more of his lies.

We spoke a while ago. I suggested a 7 day break...because I really need some time. He took it very bitterly and in the end he was like "Do whatever you want". And now I don't know what to do...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment