Pages

Search blog and web

Can't seem to "like" people

Hi, I'm a new member and joined after realising something that's bugged me for so long.

For a guy, I'm quite emotional/sensitive. I'm 17 years old and have a healthy life style and sex life.
However, for the last year or two, I've started to realised I can't seem to like anyone.
I'll get close to a girl and find her attractive, we'll fool around and get very close, but I can't seem to get feelings. I am straight. I've never had thoughts about guys or looked at one in a sexual way. I just can't seem to have feelings towards girls, but when they're gone out my life for a while, I miss them. I miss everything about them and everything they done around me.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there something I can do to know my feelings more?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment