Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend not giving enough attention

Hey all.

So, I have been with this girl on and off since October last year. She fell in love with me first and confessed, but gradually I was in love with her too. Then she broke up with me in February this year saying she couldn't commit her future to me. 3 months later she wanted to get back together but only physically. I agreed, but we all know that never works! Soon she was once again in love with me (I was secretly glad because I still loved her too). But she still couldn't commit (her future. We were always clear we weren't interested in seeing other people) and this dilemma was causing her pain and I could see it. So I told her that it was okay and that we could be together for as long as I'm in the city (I'll leave sometime mid next year to do my masters)

All was fine, we were really happy with each other and the time we spent together was precious. But suddenly, for the past one month I notice that she doesn't have enough time for me. I was always priority no. 1 in her life, but nowadays she's busy on the phone with other friends and hardly returns my texts or calls. When she wants to be with me she'll call me. She does take time out for me though sometimes. I know she loves me. She still needs me, but it's just that I don't find her expressing it anymore (I know that comes off as insecure, but honestly, I miss being needed). She admits she sees me because I give her the care she desperately wants. But when I demand some care myself when I feel a little down, she isn't there. I never get one apology and yet I'm never able to stay mad at her.

If anyone could advise. I trust her more than myself (she will never cheat on me). I don't want it to end this soon. I know she doesn't either, but this little new phase is killing me. Is this just the "having gotten used to me" phase? Because I sure as hell still find every moment I spend with her thrilling just like when we met first. I still secretly fill her purse up with like a million chocolates just to see her face light up when she sees them. But it hurts a lot when she says "don't miss me so much, we'll meet soon", when I expect "don't worry I'm always there beside you".

Hope you get the drift, sorry if I was a little dramatic :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment