Pages

Search blog and web

Humorous memes

I find a lot of these to be very clever, and I thought maybe some other people do, too. I see a few of us scattering these through threads, but some of them are clever and will never find a place in another thread.

Clarification: I don't know about anyone else, but I strongly dislike the ones that are manipulative (Ex: If you really care about child abuse, you'll post this as your status for an hour), dreamy hearts (Ex: A real man will see to my every need, care for my children, forget all about himself, display no needs ... ), political, conspiracies, etc. etc. etc. However; a lot of them are just light-hearted and clever, and those are what I hoped we could share.

I'll start with a response after this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment