Pages

Search blog and web

There Is Hope

There is hope.

I wanted to tell you that. It's been over 2 years since D-Day and my marriage is the best it has ever been. In April, I'll be three years into recovery and while I still trigger every now and then, my life seems very different than what I thought it would be.

In the midst of feeling some of the worst pain that a person can experience, it was impossible to imagine a day when I wouldn't feel like that anymore. Yet today, I'm not only "still" standing, but I'm "walking."

I just wanted to pop by and tell you all that it is possible to recover from the pain of betrayal.

If you want to hold out hope that one day your marriage might be able to recover and that your spouse can come out of the fog and become the person you first fell in love with again – it can happen – breaking up and divorce does not have to be the only answer.

Hope this helps someone in here today.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment