Pages

Search blog and web

I have absolutely no friends who are girls...

Hi,

Since I've come to the UK (from Canada), I gone to all-boys schools. I went to a mixed school 4 years ago, but I was so introverted and shy at the time that I couldn't talk to any girls! :p (I like to think I'm much better now).

I've only ever got really close to one girl, (who I then stupidly asked out, dated for a while, and we broke up and don't talk anymore).

I have loads of friends, all who are guys. I know a few girls, but they are usually friends of friends and I don't really know them too well / talk to them much. I know girls in Canada, but they're a bit far away from me.

And being in an all-boys school I don't exactly meet girls in societies/clubs. I have friends who came here recently (from abroad) in the same situation! :p

So how exactly can I meet other girls? Or do I just have to wait till uni (next year) for that?

Thanks :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment