Pages

Search blog and web

Need a man's opinion

I have not been on here for awhile. My question is to the men out there. My story is posted on here. To sum it up. My WH cheated on me with a coke ***** and had an EA with a women at his work. I'm sure that there are others that I don't know about.
Anyway here is my question. We are working on R and I need to know if he is still cheating. I placed VAR in his truck to see if I can trust him.
He talks to himself a lot. So I hear him say, "dam she is hot" um, I would like to f*ck the **** out of her". Since I didn't want to reveal my source I told him that I heard him say it via his phone. I told him he must not of disconnected the call to me. He is not tech savvy at all. He told me he saw a women in the store he was in and thought she was cute and that is what every man says to their self when out of earshot of the woman.
Is this normal men behavior? Just need to know.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment