Pages

Search blog and web

Help, really confused and helpless

I am a married man, loved my wife like no other,things were really great.But somewhere in time things changed.I became more focused on my studies and career.That being said i married fairly early say 19 years old,she was young as well.So the emotions i had then became more matured & less childish as time went by.I thought i became a little emotionally constipated since we couldn't stay together due to our studies,but whenever i had time i tried to connect with her.

it happened like she lost all patience with me,mayb out of anger started a relationship with another man.I was shocked,i never thought something like that will happen,reality is harsh.Anyways, i tried my best to bring her back.A little strange , but in the process i met with a female friend,who recently lost her boyfriend of 3 years in an accident.She helped me in many ways.provided support,told me what to do and what not.I never had any female friends before,i had many friends mostly guys,may be it's just coincidence but she really changed me a lot.And in most importantly she brought back the fire inside me again.Meanwhile my efforts worked,my wife came back.But the damage was done,i still love her but can't understand why she had done such a terrible thing to me.

My wife tells me,she wanted to teach me a lesson,that's all,she loved me not anyone else...confusing..confusing :p

when she found out i met with this friend of mine,who i liked a lot,cared a lot she just went furious...calling her names.I didn't know what to do.I thought i did the right thing,i stopped calling her(the friend),tried to detach myself from her.Now i feel guilty,i thing i didn't do justice to the one friend who helped me on my darkest hours,helped me get back on my feet,fixed my confidence.

I dont know if my would hurt me again, or i did the right thing by sticking with her, and again i feel bad for my friend, i kinda really liked her but as a friend.I wish the best for her.. just want to know if i did the right thing,because it's such a sensitive issue,i cannot disclose it to anyone,it's just eating me alive.. :confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment