Pages

Search blog and web

Asian & White Relationship Possible?

Ther's this guy I am friends with and I think I might have feelings for... We are in 2 classes together but we don't sit next to each other.
I'll facebook him about academic stuff... It's always me that starts the convosations but i don't have to ask a question for him to reply.

And he doesn't make a quick reply! We talked more or less everyday in septemebr! I've messaged him twice in the last 3 weeks and he hasn't replied, he said 'thanks' to me in class a few times when I give out the work and in one certain lesson we glance at each other once. On facbook it has the 'seen at...' thing but on our convosation it doesn't show that, so I think it means he hasn't seen the message.

I feel as if I have jinxed things as we were talking close everday but now we don't. I'm afraid he knows and that's why he isn't talking to me! :(

But it seems he doesn't feel the same way (we ain't that close)! But i have caught him glancing staring in lessons and not just once. What to do??? How to get him interested? .... Am I over reading the situation.?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment