Pages

Search blog and web

Making all the effort

I'm in a long term relationship and at the beginning things were great and we were proud of the fact we never properly argued and that we got along so well. He used to always text me and tried to spend as much time with me as possible and we would always be talking.

For the last few months hes became distant and we have been arguing more and more. We argue over the smallest of things but Im apparently always in the wrong I always end up being the only one to apologize.

Im feeling so down about the fact I seem to be the only one makeing an effort and Ive tried talking to him about it several times but nothing ever changes. He wont text me for hours and hours and we dont see each other much at all. I feel really neglected and cant say anything because he turns it on me. Ive been blaimed for everything recently and its really getting me down.

I feel so down and I want to show him but I cant because otherwise he will blaime me and I just cant deal with it because it hurts so much. I love him and I dont know what to do. Ive been replying to him less and acting like I dont care about it all but its so difficult because it winds me up and makes me want to cry.

Any girls been through this, what did you do?
Any boys got advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment