Pages

Search blog and web

Help understanding a certain woman's actions

I have a partner who i have been a in relationship with for many years. I first would like to say i love my partner dearly and do not wish to end the relationship.

My partner has a freind who is around a lot called person A. A is in my home roughly round 3 times per week and is on my facebook aswell as my partners. I chat to A alot on facebook as she usually starts the PM conversation. Recently my partners phone was damaged so A asked could she have my number so she could still get in touch with my partner while she chose a new phone.

Since then myself and A send text messages to each other (Funny ones) and i often find myself lending a ear to her when she is down over facebook or text.

My partners freind A seems to get moody with me and egnore my facebook chat attempts on and off, only to start speaking to me again in a weeks time. I feel obliged to start a chat with her as she normally always makes the effort first.

I Have been there for her over chat and tried to make her feel better when she is stressed. A is very pritty and some times are eyes just meet when in conversation in a nervous sort of way. I do have a bit of a weakness for this girl even though im in a loving relationship.

My question is why does A contantly get hot and cold with me? I don't have a problem with her not wanting to speak anymore but she keeps restarting the conversation a week or so later and it's playing with my head as like i said i have a soft spot for her. She is in a relationship too i must add.

When i am around A in person she seems to want to speak to me alot over facebook. As soon as a few days go by she stops and egnores me witch am fine with. But she will be around me again in person then start chatting alot over social network!!

I have noticed minor signs that there is an attraction between us. I am a loving person but don't like to be messed around. Am either freind's or not freinds type of person if you get my drift.

Thanks in advance for your advice

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment