Pages

Search blog and web

Does she have a reason for removing me from fb?

Okay my bestfriend and I decided to date and we lasted a little over a month. I told her I still wanted to be friends eventually but to just give me sometime to let the feelings I had for go away. Then after that I haven't talked to her for like 4 days, she sent me a text within that time period and I ignored it because it retained to her having fun with her new boyfriend.

Anyways, I noticed I haven't seen anything from her in awhile on my newsfeed I went to her profile and noticed she removed me. I just don't understand because I'm not the one who broke up with her, she broke up with me? Since she's the one who broke up with me it can't be because she misses me and gets upset when she sees me and is doing it to get over me? Any ideas why you think she removed me from her life like this? She even said she still wants to be friends and I still definitely love her as a bestfriend and well a girlfriend to since I waited so long in the friendzone for this.

note: I didn't do anything drastic in the relationship we had 1 or 2 arguments but I never did anything like cheat on her or user her anything like that

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment