Pages

Search blog and web

I think my wife is cheating on me...what should I do..??

Ok..I normally don't ask people for their opinions on relationships etc, but I'm totally lost. My wife and I both have a kid from previous relationships. We have been married for about 6 years and together for about 10. My wife cheated on me with her kids dad after he got out of prison..this was before we got married. I told my wife over and over again..I didn't like him...because I knew what he was up to. My wife just started accusing me of not trusting her etc. But I always told her that I trust her, I just don't trust her kid's dad.

Which brings me to today...her kids dad just got out of prison again. That's right again. Anyways, I was checking the phone bills and noticed that he has been texting and calling her a lot when she's at work. I would say it's been going on for almost every day since he's been out. Sometimes I even noticed that she calls him first.

Now she hasn't been going anywhere different, staying out late at night or hiding her cellphone or nothing like that, which is big signs of cheating. But it's the secrecy that's killing me. Why does this dude ONLY contact her when she's at work. My wife and I are both off on weekends. He has NEVER contacted her when I'm around. If I were to approach her and tell her that I saw all these texts and calls from him on the phone bill, she'd get all pissed off and tell me I'm spying on her. Not only that...but then she'll threaten and tell me she's leaving and all this and that.

To make matters worst, I even tried talking to my wife about this and she just goes off on me..literally. It becomes a big argument. She swears up and own she's not doing anything but if she isn't, why don't her and the kids dad talk to each other in front of me...or why does she get so upset when I try to talk to her about this...I know that these are questions I should be asking my wife...I sometimes think that even though nothing may be going on, my wife just doesn't and/or haven't told this guy to ONLY call her about the kids...nothing else.

Maybe nothing is happening and I'm looking too much into this. But it's a really messed up feeling...especially knowing about all these calls but don't know how to talk to my wife about it. My days is so horrible, it's crazy...i dread it. It's like clock work...I go to work..I end up logging into our phone account..and there I see he sent a text...then as soon as my wife gets off work...I see his number again but this time he's calling her...not even 5 minutes after she gets off. I see the calls last about 2-5 minutes with the longest I've seen thus far being 8 minutes. Like I said, this has been on almost every day since he's been out of prison.

So if anyone have any pointers on how I could approach my wife about this and start the conversation out smooth or just give me some ideas on what would you do, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment