Pages

Search blog and web

22 and a virgin

Ok,

To hell with anonymity, I'm 22 and a virgin.
I've done a lot of stuff with guys, just never found one I wanted to sleep with, until now.
I found him, went the furthest I've been, and after 4 months of being friends, he came over to chat as he was feelin low, then stuff happened. A lot of stuff.

Anyways, since then I told him how I feel, we both really like eachother, have since we met, and it's never been hidden, just been bad timing for us both.

The other night I called him and told him I couldn't do this to myself any more, I really want him so bad,but know although he feels the same, it's too tough of a situation right now.

He was the only guy I've ever felt like this about, and I can't turn it off.
I have a couple of dates lined up and am going out dancing with a couple of wing woman in a few days but, I just need help to get over the best thing that ever happened to me and who let me go.

I'm really struggling. Any help is appreciated, thanks :) xx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment