Pages

Search blog and web

I told my wife today to leave

My wife and I have been trying to repair a marriage that was broken enough to go through a partial divorce, but at the last second she asked me to work on it. We have worked on it for almost two yrs and with some success. One of the key issues in the "old" relationship was she would take off all night, refuse to tell where she was, and later I would find out she was at an ex boyfriends or drinking with a bunch of guys. I would ask what she was doing there and she never would tell me, so in my view she wasn't doing anything safe or savory. This would happen upwards of 2-3 times per week before the divorce set in.

I would also be threatened with adultery regularly and catch her with men otherwise. Right before we were to finalize the divorce she asked to work on things and I love her so I gave it a shot. I immediately put down some boundaries including she can't repeat the taking off all night behavior and that I wont be with someone who does this. The way I see it if that's what you want, be single. Yesterday she berated me all day, threatened me with men, told me we were done, and stated she was going to her parents house for the night and leaving to get revenge on me for interrupting her.

I had to leave the house 3 times during the day(timeouts, I did not seek her out after, she sought me) to get away from her because she was mad and belligerent that I had interrupted her (I do have an issue with that at times). I told her if she was gone all night that I would uphold the boundary. She left and came home at 3am (9hrs gone).

During the night I checked to see if she was at her parents and she wasn't and I asked several times where she went and she refused to tell me. I called on her on how fishy it looked and how she appeared to be hiding something without disclosing I knew she wasn't at her parents. she still wouldn't tell me so this morning I told its time for her leave cause I wont go through what I dealt with in the past. This is plus she freaked out on me the other day cause she thought I was looking at her texts. she has been distant lately and avoiding me. She constantly erases content on and changes her phone pw as well. I feel I had to uphold the boundary given all these things. I suspect another affair just like before. let me know your thoughts

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment