Pages

Search blog and web

Finally ...,

After two years, I finally found a text string between SO and OM that pretty much proves PA in my book at least.

I have posted on another site and gotten two varying responses:
1) says that she needs to come clean once and for all - it might still be possible to salvage this.

2) says that since she and I have made many strides over the past couple of years that me "digging" around in more an indication of my insecurities and that it is causing her to lose trust in me.

For me, the issue was that deep inside of me, its been gnawing, gnawing, gnawing.

I sent SO the text and she frantically tried to call me over the lunch hour. I called her back, and she still insists no PA. I told her that it was ridiculous to maintain that nothing happened.

I am very likely done with this relationship. I have given her two years to be honest about something that I have sensed in my gut. It sucks. Wondering where you all fall in this debate of 1 or 2.

Thanks for input.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment