Pages

Search blog and web

Trust issues, My partner broke with me but, we are back together now

My current partner of two years broke up with me because my son came to live with us. His mother (previous relationship) didnt want to have him anymore and didnt let me see him for two years prior (thats a whole other story)
MY partner is a young, beautiful 23 year old. Having a troubled 6 year old thrown into the mix in our perfect relationship was very hard for her. Also myself wasnt ready and really struggled back then.
Things were really tough for us all and after 6 weeks she said she couldnt deal with having a child full time etc and broke up.
I was devestated we lived together so I had to move out with my boy.
After 4.5 months no contact (was very hard for me, she contacted me to talk!
She was still in Love with me and felt she was ready to accept my son being here and make things work.

However the day we broke I looked through her phone to find she went on a date with a guy. After confronting her she said he asked her out and they just had drinks and that was it.

Anyway so She wanted to be honest with me and told me that she slept with this guy a couple of weeks after we broke a few times and another two guys over the 4.5 months. I have done nothing with no one.
she said it was nothing and she was became somebody else to try and move on from loving me

we have been working at this for 6 months and things are good but not the same as they were.

I am really struggling with Aniexity and trust. If she gets a message from a guy or any one, I cant help questioning her. My insercurity Is really affecting our relationship and spoiling our nice time together.
I kinda made her delete the guys she got with from facebook etc she doesnt seeor speak to them

How can I stop these feelings they are driving me nuts and destroying our relationship.
Oh and I have had my boy one year this week and he is doing fantastic and doesnt see his mum, as social services wont let her

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment