Pages

Search blog and web

A girl cheated on her boyfriend with me. Should I feel bad?

Ok here's what happened. Appreciate it if you took some time to read this, as I'm morally confused at what I did.

I was at a night out at uni last week, and this happened in the club. One of my friends beckoned me towards this girl in an effort to wingman him. I obliged and started dancing with her. She was cute, and I was helping out my mate so I was like ok fine. Then my friend leaves with the girl he's with, leaving me alone with that girl's friend. My job was done, but i thought hey let's see where this goes right. We dance a bit more and get closer. I have my arms around her and ask her name etc. She tells me she has a boyfriend, but she was laughing when she said it. But I thought if she wanted to establish a boundary, why is she joking about it with me? Maybe she was playing hard to get? I said "who cares" in a teasing way.

We dance a bit more and then go towards one of the couches to the side. I sit down, she sits on my lap facing me, arms around me. She asked if I had a girlfriend, I said "yes, but we're on and off". Note, I don't have a girlfriend, I just wanted to play hard to get as well (as i thought she was). As I go in for a kiss she turns away slightly laughing, and again saying "i have a boyfriend". I went on kissing her cheek and neck. After a bit more talking, she has her hands around my face. I tell her i think she's hot, and went in for another kiss. This time she kissed me back, and it was for at least a few seconds. Next thing I know, the place is shutting down. The bouncer tells us to make our way outside, but then she just leaves without another word. I didn't go after her.

So that was what happened. I was wondering what people make of this. Should I feel bad for making her cheat, or was she in the wrong for cheating? I'm sure both of us had been drinking, but we weren't smashed as we were still managing a normal conversation. And I wont use being drunk as my excuse as I was perfectly aware of what I was doing (which kinda makes it even worse...) I know this is typical of LAD behaviour, but a part of me feels bad for her boyfriend. If i put myself in his shoes I wouldn't like what I did one bit. Thoughts people?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment