Pages

Search blog and web

Victim of a one-night-stand

So I met this guy the other night in a club - yes we were drunk but we chatted for a while and he came back to my place.

We didn't really do much sexual stuff at all, it was more cuddling and kissing - in a really intimate way. It felt like I was with a long-term boyfriend, wasn't the usual fondling/sex of most one-night-stands. It felt really comfortable/natural as well.

I was expecting there to be a date out of it or even just a lunch together, but he said 'I have to go' and left the next day. He didn't leave a number or even a Facebook so I assumed that he gave me his number when I was drunk - but checked my contacts and nothing.

Just feeling disappointed. You expect this of one-night-stands where it's just pure sex, but this felt like more.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment