Pages

Search blog and web

Why is my mother being so awkward?

She keeps moaning about how much she has to do around the house and that no one ever helps her. I told her yesterday to stop moaning all the time and now she is blanking me and not talking to me.

The thing is, she wants me to help around the house but she never tells me what needs doing. I'm not a mind reader so how am I suppose to know when she wants something done. When I do something on my own steam it's usually wrong anyway because she likes things done her way only. For example if I wash up she will say I could have put it in the dishwasher. If I hoover she will say she wasn't going to do it until xyz...

It's so annoying because she constantly moans about it yet never tells me what I can do to help, it's as if she likes to moan about it and have a jab at me all the time.

Any advice? I tried to tell her to stop moaning and if she wants me to do stuff then she needs to actually tell me, but look how that turned out.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment