Pages

Search blog and web

Received an ultimatum...

After the whole ordeal when I found the message that my WS sent a coworker things have been different. I can admit after all I've done in this marriage I have felt stabbed in the back and don't feel as though I can trust her anymore. My wife before she left on a two week vacation to go back home told me "I have two weeks to figure out what I want to do" and today I signed a lease an apartment.

For the last few months I have replayed every situation that we have been through and have tried to understand why, to piece something together, the only thing that comes full focus in all of it is the abusive behavior that is ever present in our marriage. The constant fighting, yelling, screaming and hitting are things that I have allowed myself to endure for the name of "love". I truly deserve to be better and will.

I have posted on here for months about this situation and today after talking, praying, reading and hoping to find answers. After yesterday I finally have come to the conclusion that I need to leave. In my 26 years of living I have never been on my own so this will be a huge adjustment and I hope I'm making the right decision. I want to open myself to new opportunities and take a risk that I have never taken before in my life and walk on faith and see where God takes me.


Thanks to everyone on here once again for your words, whether helpful, insightful, or tough, everyone who has shared your stories and opinions has helped me tremendously.

Thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment