Pages

Search blog and web

Getting back with my ex girlfriend?

My girlfriend of 4 months broke up with me a month ago out of the blue. We never fought, always spent time together and we're always flirty with each other. She's going into the air force (as am i) and said she wasn't sure if there was a future with me. Just that she had a "feeling". We were perfectly fine and then 2 days later this happened. She said she still likes me and if it's meant to be then we will end up together.

Well we hadn't talked for a week and then i called her yesterday to see if she wanted to go on a week long road trip with me and 2 other friends. She said she would like to and that it would be fun but she starts her new job(which I know is true) a week before we go and couldn't take off that long yet. We ended up talking for 30 minutes after that and the conversation seemed normal. She said she'd text me and see me at work later. Is that a good sign that she said she would have gone and talked to me for a while afterwards? Or am I making something out of nothing? Should I ask her to do something else and if so, when?

P. S. We both work at a restaurant together (she's a host and I'm a waiter) and we still have fun conversations with each other. I'll come up to her and start one and vice versa.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment