Pages

Search blog and web

Comming out gay to my family.

Hi guys. I am a gay male who is muslim. My parents are not really religious just believe in god like me. So let me start from the begining, about 4 years ago I decided to come out to my family. I at the time living abroad with my family on a small island full of close minded gossiping idiots and one day was pretty frustrated with being bullied at school and was constantly being pestered by my dad about what was wrong with me and why I was so down. I blurted out that I am gay. He brought me to the table and called my mum and said we were going to talk about it, he kept shooting questions how do I know im gay? what makes me think that etc. I had no choice but to tell them my sexual experiences which shocked, made them brake things and cry. I couldnt take it anymore because it got to the point where I would wake up in the morning by my mum crying. I had to save them from this sadness I put them in so I lied and said I made up being gay for attention. It all worked out fine and they were relieved and everything went back to the way it was before. Fast forward a couple years we have moved back to London and I went out clubing with ny cousins and someone saw me kissing a guy and my sister heard and told my mum. She freaked out and started yelling. She now knows forsure that Im gay I hope. My sister is religious and my dad doesnt know anything. I recently started dating a guy and it looks like it is getting serious. What do I do? Do I tell them all and suffer whatever happens or do I keep on hiding behind a mask and risk someone seeing me out and about with him. I really need advice as I really like this guy. Thank you




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment