Pages

Search blog and web

My Wife Won't Move

My family has an excavation company that nearly went bankrupt when the recession hit. Led by blind faith I took every piece of equipment we had and relocated to North Dakota. Most of this time I've been here alone and my wife, 6 year old son, and 13 year old daughter would come visit as often as the schedule would allow. This last year my whole family managed to stay with me the entire school year and then when summer came they went back to our home in Montana. Now with the new school year approaching my step daughter has decided that she does not want to return to North Dakota because her she does not want to be away from her father, family, and long time friends. Because of this my wife will not return as well. I'm extremely conflicted. This now means that I will not be with my family, especially painful to be without my son. Please understand that the economy has not recovered in Western Montana and the only reason why I and my parents have kept their possessions and homes is because of the work I have created in North Dakota. Our relationship was on a thin thread prior to making the move and this whole ordeal has pushed me over the top. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment