Pages

Search blog and web

Has exWH broken No Contact?

My exWH had an emotional affair with a woman he met on a group in Facebook that he is the admin for. I caught them and he cut her off. He sent her a NC letter and deleted and blocked her on Facebook. That was several months ago.

I recently found out that since that time he has kept her on as a contact on a instant messenger app on his phone. From the history it does not look like he chatted with her, but he was logging in each day and so was the ow.

I made him pack and go stay with a friend. And he is begging to come back and swears he never contacted her. From what I can see online that is true. But I want to know if others think he broke NC by logging into this instant chat site every day where she is the last couple months?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment