Pages

Search blog and web

Awkward Person at Uni- end of my tether!

Basically there's this guy at Uni who like, nobody talks to, so I speak to him because I feel sorry for him. But I can see why nobody talks to him- he's the most irritating person I've ever spoke to in my life.

  • He constantly 1-ups everything everybody says. You've done something? He's done better.
  • He whines when I'm not online on Facebook to talk- apparently it's unacceptable for me to have a life outside of him.
  • He's extremely jealous of my friend. He confronted me once because I said a friend I've had for years is like a brother to me. His exact words were "you see him once or twice a year, you see me every day". I live in North Wales, this friend lives in South Wales and neither of us have cars...
  • He's jealous of all my other Uni friends too. My best mate apparently shouldn't be my best mate because he's "popular enough already"
  • I got guilt-tripped into inviting him to my house because nobody's gone to see him this summer. When asked why I didn't, my reply "I'm broke" apparently wasn't good enough because I went to see my friend in South Wales twice (the first time was the only time I'd seen him since last July, and the second time he paid)
  • He thinks he's some financial mogul and that it's his right to tell everybody else how to spend their money. I'm apparently "bad with money" for being at my overdraft limit when the fact of the matter is I went to Uni with about £2000 worth of debt from having to support a household of 4 for a year on JSA (my mum can't work and my dad had broken both of his leg in a work-related accident, so I was the main money earner)


Obviously this guy isn't living with anybody next year, he's in private accommodation, and I wonder why. I've tried explaining all the above points for him, but he just doesn't listen and then wonders why people don't want to talk to him.

I'm literally at the end of my tether, what do I do?!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment