Pages

Search blog and web

Living Again

Hello all,

I've been meaning to get this started for a couple of weeks now. I had planned on getting my thoughts down first in a clear concise manner but I've been real busy and, let's face it, I'm a real procrastinator.

So, I'm forcing myself to just start it and let it go. That's how threads are supposed to go anyway. If I had all the answers and knew everything I wouldn't be here in the first place.

This thread is a journal of what I'm doing right now. I'm nearing the end of my divorce (fingers crossed), I'm parenting 3 amazing children and I'm dating an amazing woman that is in the same position I am in.

Hopefully, this thread will focus more on the latter two topics and much less on the first.

The kids are 7, 10 and 12. They have been handling things remarkably well. They have given absolutely no signs that they are stressed or struggling with anything. Each time their mother does something I think might hurt them they show me that I worry too much.

The woman I'm dating is also going through a divorce. She's not as far along as I am (1 year for me, 6 months for her). She is stunning. The sexiest woman I've ever met. She's smart, independent, emotionally secure. A great mom.

She has not met my kids yet and I have not met her son. I don't think my kids are quite ready for this concept yet (this is something I would like to cover in more depth later).

Anyway, this is where I'm at right now. Really can't believe I've made it to where I am this fast. TAM and IC have been a life saver for me.

-Ceegee




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment