Pages

Search blog and web

Suddenly stopped taking his meds

My husband informed me yesterday evening that he just stopped taking his Celexa!
When I asked him why, his response was he just didn't want to take them anymore. He stopped
Suddenly, no weening off and hasn't mentioned it to his doctor. He told me he stopped them
About 4 days ago. I knew something was off, because he was having some strange symptoms
And now it makes sense why. So far he has been laughing one minute, upset and down and out
The next. Very sleepy feeling, irritable and said he had some numbness in his hand. I know these
Are withdrawal symptoms, but how long will these last, and will the withdrawals get worse?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment