Pages

Search blog and web

long distance confusion

I'll try and make this as brief as possible. This very attractive female with many of the characteristics Ive been looking for in a girl, as well as common likes and interests followed me on Instagram a couple months ago. She caught my curiosity but since she liked and commented on almost every picture of myself I'd post. unfortunately she's from Nebraska and I'm from New Jersey, over 1000 miles away.

about 3 weeks ago I kept talking about how I wish I talked to her etc so I struck a conversation on one of my pictures she commented on and she gave me her number and asked if I wanted to text her. We started off well, really connected and she got very forward with how she felt about me quickly, saying she wishes I lived closer so I could be her boyfriend, etc. she would text me every morning and throughout the day until night, saying nice things and sending me pictures of herself and what she'd be doing.

her plans were to move very close to me, Philadelphia to be exact and at this point I felt like we were basically dating before we even met. unfortunately her friends who she was moving with couldn't find an apartment on time so her moving is getting pushed back until this September. after this she hasn't been texting me nearly as frequent, days go by without talking to her although she still likes everything I post on Instagram to this day.

I texted her last Tuesday, thinking maybe she is put off bc she's always the one texting me and it was a typical good conversation we'd normally have. she even said next week she'd be visiting Philly and would like to see me. but after that day I didn't hear from her after, yet she still likes all my Instagram posts?

I understand the distance is a turn off but if she does end up moving here as she plans why pull away out of nowhere? but when we do talk, still act like she is very into me? she had mentioned having only 1 boyfriend that was short term and one other who doesn't live near her anymore that she says "has been messing with her for two years" but said he didn't matter because she wanted me. so I feel like I'm all over the place. when we do talk, it's good. but it doesn't seem like she wants to unless she's there thinking exactly how I am right now?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment