Pages

Search blog and web

Get over it?

He cheated for 6 months. I found out in January. We have discussed the affair to death even I'm sick of it talking about it. And the fights have been horrible. But I still bring it up. I don't want to but I just get so pissed and then I breakdown, fight, breakdown. I have so much anger, hurt, resentment inside. His new response it get over it. And that is infuriating! I thought I had forgiven him and I have rather large expectations of him now. And he is failing pretty much as he did already by having an affair. I guess my question is - at what point do I just need to let everything go. And how the hell do I do it. God I wish I could be in therapy right now because living like this for so long is really taking it's toll.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment