Pages

Search blog and web

What do you get for your birthday?

Me and my wife have been married for going on 10yrs now and when she asked me what I would like for my birthday I replied a bj would great, oh and a cake. In the past she has never given me a bj for my birthday and since I never receive a bj from her throughout the year what better time then my birthday. So on my birthday we engaged in sex, no oral, thought she might save that for later, but the day flew by with no cake and no bj. The next day she asked me how my birthday was and I calmly said that it was no different from any other year where I didn't get anything I had asked for, she played dumb and thought I was talking about the cake and I said among other things too. She said that she had sex with me and that I should be happy with that, but I told her why would I be happy with something I get all the time? Its what I don't get all the time that I would like on my birthday. Am I wrong for being like this? I wasn't mean about it and told her t here is always next year. I feel like she ignored my request and only did what she wanted to, should I be the same way when her birthday rolls around and she has a request?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment