Pages

Search blog and web

How do I deal with having bad dreams?

Hello again,

I've gotten a lot of good advice from the members of this forum and a lot of it I have done. Now I would like to get some advice on this topic. Over the past couple of weeks now I have been having bad dreams about my wife's online affair that she had. After I have a bad dream I am unable to get back to sleep, and if I do go back to sleep it takes me a while to do it. We are seeing a marriage counselor. Our marriage has improved over the past couple of weeks but I haven't been able to get completely past what happened. We are both aware now of what the other person needs in our marriage. I guess what I'm asking is if anyone else has had this issue and if anyone knows of something I can do to get rid of the dreams?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment