Pages

Search blog and web

Chaturbate + Girlfriend...

Recently I've been using a website called Chaturbate, if you don't know what it is then just google it.

I've made alot of money on it the past week and last night my girlfriend was using my laptop and accidentally came across my account on it when she went to type in a website address.

She went crazy and nearly broke up with me. I don't know what to do. I'm low on money and it's so easy to make money on it.

My only reason for doing what I did on that website was to get money for me and my girlfriend to spend when we have a weekend away in London next month and she knows that is the gods honest truth. I really want to carry on on the website though as I enjoy it and the money is great.

She doesn't want me to but I know when we go away next month that we are going to be struggling just to afford some money for a meal each night.

Hmm.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment