Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling lost, confused and upset about a guy... Please help me :(

Sorry, this is a long post..:

For over 2 months, I've been chatting with a guy that I met on a dating website. We finally met 2 weeks ago and since then, we have barely talked...

We used to be in touch with each other everyday and lately since we met, it's been every other day and for the first time, I haven't heard from him for over 2 days now.

The last time I spoke to him, I asked him what was going on as we haven't spoken much lately and he replied instantly to tell me that it's just moving house that's been exhausting him. Then I apologised and said that I was sorry for being needy and asking for reassurances for him and he said 'LOL' and not to worry as it's just been a crazily busy time for him. I said I was gonna head off after that but he sent a sad smiley face and said that I didn't have to go so I hope that was a good sign too... Then we just chatted about that night we met, so I'm certain that he had a good time with me. We seemed to have had a good conversation but I haven't heard from him since then and that was 3 days ago...

I want to believe him but I just have a feeling something's not right as he would still make the time to drop me a quick message everyday when he was really busy with work. I hope he is being honest because he has been so far with me. In the past, he's even apologised for being distant and not talking much because of work, and that was when I didn't even bring it up.

I don't think I've been pushy either. He initiates most of our conversations but I do initiate them myself sometimes but it's the norm for him to contact me first and it seemed to be working out for us.

Maybe all the business with being busy with work and moving house finally got to him and he just wants space...? I'm just trying to stand back and 'cause I do think he wants space, whether it is the case that he wants a 'break' from me or just time to himself to relax after being busy for so long. But I still feel really lost and confused. I can't stop thinking about it and it's really been affecting me. I have trouble sleeping, my appetite's not great and I just have very little motivation. Has anyone gone through this before with someone? Did they come back to you...? Please can someone just reassure me, or just tell me straight up that something's not quite right :'(... I'm scared to contact him again and push him away so it's just a waiting game at the moment... And how do I react it he comes back...? I'll be warm but I don't know if I should tell him that I felt confused and lost...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment