Pages

Search blog and web

Need help with this girl

To start off, I've been texting this girl for about 5 weeks now, and after about 2 weeks we stopped texting because of a falling out over her flaking on meeting me twice. About a week after we stopped texting, she messages me, and asks me to meet her. I do, we go to the cinema, have a good time, I kiss her at the end. She seemed pretty happy with the day when we were texting later, but then she stopped texting me, out of nowhere.

I texted her a few times to try to get a reply, with no luck. So I didn't contact her for a few days and then she texted me asking to meet again. We meet, same thing basically, good time, kiss at the end before I leave. I texted her after and got no reply. Texted the next day in the morning, no reply. It's now been three days since we last saw each other.

The thing is, she just randomly stops texting me a lot of the time, and I don't know what to do. She's obviously interested, or she wouldn't text me asking to meet, and wouldn't kiss me back when I went for a kiss. Thanks for reading.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment