Pages

Search blog and web

In Love with My Straight Close Friend

Yes, I'm gay now build a bridge and get over it!

So it has pathetically come down to what the title literally suggests. That right, ya'll I'm in love with a guy who's my close friend, if not best friend and he is straight.

Now he doesn't know I'm gay and I know he's straight but there's a party coming up for results day and whatever the results good or bad we will be both getting drunk. It's the same party, and I was thinking about getting him drunk and then telling him that I'm gay, not that I love him cause that's just weird ;)

But in all seriousness: I feel like if I try to ignore this feeling, I'd have to ignore him until it goes away and this could damage our relationship. But I do tell him, this may alter the dynamics of the relationships. I mean, previously he knew (from his actions) that I had a crush on him and kept his distance so if I told I were gay, would he totally shun me away?

But basically what should I do? I was personally was thinking we both get drunk, I kiss him and just see how it goes. #YOLO!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment