Pages

Search blog and web

Is she really working late?

I am a newbie to this website and wanted to get some opinions/advise on a situation that I am going through. I have been married for 17yrs and my wife is a closing supervisor for the post office. Her hours are ridiculous and there is no "we" time or family time for the matter. She leaves the house at 7:30am, comes home to cook dinner at 3:30pm, and leaves back to work at 4:30 to 9pm. I have three kids and I feel that she is a good mother to a certain extent, however, she is not there for the kids mentally, physically, or emotionally. This has caused a lot of fights between us and even separation. We have become distant and sometimes I ask myself, why be married? Why have a wife, if she is never home but Sundays? She does well financially and I am not asking her to quit, but I would like for her to look for a better position or even go back to being a carrier so that she can be home at a reasonable time. This makes me think negative things when she works these LONG hours (cheating?). She claims that she would never cheat on me, but who knows? Am I being right/wrong for feeling some type of way of her work schedule? Please advise and if anybody is going through a similar situation, I would appreciate your input.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment