Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend's words not matching with his actions.

Tell me if I'm being paranoid here okay? As I don't want to end up confronting my boyfriend and seeming like a crazy person...

We don't live in the same city so it isn't always easy to see each other. He texted me last night saying he misses me lots, so I decided to call him. He didn't answer but called back 20 minutes later an kept apologising saying he couldn't answer because he was driving. I was just like, "oh it's fine, don't worry about it" and then said I called him because of his text. I was surprised when he quickly ended the conversation after one minute saying his brother needed him.


I was fine with this and expected him to call again later or at least text me, but he didn't, and it's the afternoon of the next day now... If he really missed me that much he would have got back to me right? This isn't the first time either. Last week he also texted saying he missed me and it took him 2 days to reply to my response. His actions aren't matching up with his words and I'm becoming really concerned...


What do you think is going on? And what should I do? Just not do anything and wait for him to get in touch? Or text him right now confronting him? Or leave it for another few hours and see if he texts me and if not, confront him then?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment