Pages

Search blog and web

help?

So i met my boyfriend when i was 17. when i was 16 i dated this 21 year old guy who cheated on me(yes worst decision of my life. I was young and naive). SO that scarred me a lot and i really distrusted guys in general.

I'm quite an innocent girl to whom sex is something sacred that shouldnt be dont unless married. otherwise in general also, I come from a more conservative background.

My ex pretty much forced me to go physical with him. at that time, I didnt see anything wrong other than my conservativeness saying no so I made sure I just went second base and no way did i have sex. it was just out of the question.

Now, ive been dating this guy for 2 years. He's my age (lol) and a very very sweet guy. He's so loving and caring and really takes very very good care of me. Apart from that, we are best friends. We can be in each other's company for ages and not get bored.

We hit third base within the 3rd month of our relationship and then my parents found out and being conservative, they weren't happy. It influenced me into thinking its wrong so I was literally friendzoning him after that.

I am his first girlfriend, first kiss. He says it's hard for him cause he wants to be intimate and if we had never done anything it wouldnt matter much but now that we did, its hard. He somehow convinced me that it didn't matter.

But I still dont feel convinced about sex because I feel that my conservativeness saved me from my bastard ex and I really dont want to make the same mistake again.

It's not like hes forcing me into sex, he will wait I know that.I dont want him unhappy though.but now but that fact that hes able to convince me scares me that he also could be playing me I really don't know

And sometimes I get so confused that I wonder if i really am attracted to him or if im just staying with him because hes just such an amazingly sweet guy and I know i cant find a guy who takes care of me better.

At the same time, I get really turned on when we do stuff and it is really good only. Im not sure if hes just really good in bed or i actually do love him.

Oh and we really are best friends. I can barely go a day without talking to him. I tell him everything and he, me. I do love him

I'm really messed up I know. If any one can make out anything from this, please do tell me




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment