Pages

Search blog and web

Should I wait until the break finishes before trying to contact my gf?

Me and my girlfriend of one year recently went on a break as I was unsure about how I felt about her. However, no I really regret it. Initially I asked for a two week break but she changed it to a month with no contact. I told her beforehand that my idea of a break isn't an excuse to hook up with other girls, and I have not.

It's like a week and a half in and I really want her back and hope she can accept me. However, her best friend is telling me to wait until the break is fully over whilst my friend is saying that I should send her a letter. Is a letter a good idea? I am really stuck right now and hope you guys can give me some advice.

Thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment