Pages

Search blog and web

"Girlfriend" wants other guys

Hi, annoying situation really.

One of my best friends, a girl, lived with me in my final year of uni. Things eventually escalated between us and we ended up as an item. I use that term lightly as she was quite adamant that she didn't want to commit.

Anyhow, we've been "together" for nearly a year now and i'm now madly in love with her. During this time she's always had the option to do sexual stuff with other guys, but never has. She's very close to me, her words: "she's closer to me than she ever will be with anyone else".

The plan was to move in together soon, when we both have jobs, however her friend told her last night "if you move in with him then you won't be able to get with other guys" - and this has scared her. Now she's concerned about moving in with me and has said we lack passion and she finds other guys more attractive than me .. She also says she loves me but is not in love with me ..

Is there any way i can save this as i love her to bits and don't want to lose her. She's a friendly person so we're always on speaking terms, it's not a fight as such - and we have suggested the possibility of her moving in with me on a trial run both being committed and not committed - all just ideas at this stage. To be honest, her moving in with me and being not committed would kill me inside (if i knew she was doing stuff with other guys) - but i guess it's better than nothing at all?

Need opinions, thoughts, suggestions and whatever. Sorry if grammar is poor - i didn't sleep all night because of this and i'm so distraught right now :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment