Pages

Search blog and web

Worried about going to Warwick

I'm going to Warwick this September and there's a chance I could have a slight problem. There was a guy at my school I had a massive crush on. I used to see him walking around school all the time, and there were many, many times when we were in the same room, but I was always too nervous to talk to him. I went to a boys' school, and at that time I was still in the closet. I couldn't get him out of my head for about 5 months - it was pretty horrible: I got really depressed because I thought I was in love with someone I could never have or even get close to.

It faded away, finally, and he left to go to university. I got down to my studies, and I didn't think about him for a long time. But earlier today I was browsing this forum and I saw a post in which the user mentioned he went to my school. Naturally enough, I clicked on his profile and quickly looked through his posts; it was pretty obvious that it was the guy I had the crush on, and I had completely forgotten that he went to Warwick. Looking over his posts brought back all those feelings I had when we went to the same school.

My question is: will I develop those feelings for again if we're at the same university, and, if so, what do I do about it? He's straight, so we're completely incompatible, and I don't want anything to detriment my studies or my social happiness while at university.

Help, TSR people!

P.S. New account for anonymity.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment