Pages

Search blog and web

If you had 1 chance to say something to your ex what would it be?

This thread is very similar to the 'dear you' thread that's out and about. But instead I created this thread specifically for our past lovers, the ones that really left a mark. Why? I suppose at one point if we all could we would say our last peace...but we don't due to a number of reasons, to maintain our dignity and pride or to not show them our weakness etc

Its lame I wish I could say my last peace before moving on with my life, I really do, whether it will matter to him or not (it probably won't) I feel i could be at peace or maybe not I don't know.

I've not contacted him for 3 months and neither has he.

I know he's clearly moving on.

Well here's mine

Dear e

When you asked me to be your girlfriend, I was overjoyed, excited, butterflies and sick to the stomach at the same time due to the nervousness. Its probably one of the moments I cherish from our relationship, I was happy and hope you were at that time too. But I had to wait....for you to come back from your travels to Asia, I waited 3 months and again was happy that you came back. I didn't realise then I would be actually waiting and chasing you for a whole year....
Waiting and chasing for your love and validation. I loved you as much as you would let me, but you never did. I was in so much torment because I never knew where I was in your heart....then slowly realising I was chasing something that was never there in the first place. I wondered if you actually considered to be open idea of falling in love, to give yourself another person and putting your feelings and fears in their trust. I don't think you ever gave me that chance. You used my feelings against me. I never asked for this pain or hurt, I never asked for this type of relationship. You ran my heart through the ground, you used me as much as you could, you humiliated me and shut me down. You broke an innocent heart that had given everything to you. All because of your selfishness.

You are truly a cruel person....




Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment