Pages

Search blog and web

I don't like his mum!

Help, does anyone else have the same problem?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for over a year and have been friends for about 5 years. We are both 17

I don't like my boyfriend's mum, there are a number of different reasons why, due to her personality and the way she is.

I don't like how controlling and authoritative she is. Also she's very stingey, my boyfriend's bed was falling apart, but she expects him to buy a new one for himself!? Surely mum's should pay for things like that, they're essentials, she's the one earning for he family and he's on minimum wage part time. She also doesn't seem loving like in a mumsy way. I have never seen her hug my boyfriend or say I love you or anything. And she once got annoyed when his sister wanted a cuddle with her.

Last week I went on holiday with his family and his mum planned eveything we did and we had to follow her around for pretty much all the week. I just think that being 17, we should get some independence on our first holiday together, but I'm too intimidated by her to say anything. I understand she is a single mum but she should understand we want some freedom on holiday.

On a very bad note of why I don't like her is that she's quite a big lady and she's a nurse. She seems to eat a lot of junk food when I see her, surely as a nurse she should try and eat healthier to be a representative of the health community at her work?

Is it unreasonable to feel like this or do others dislike their boyfriend/girlfriends parents too?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment