Pages

Search blog and web

joking about being in love

Ive been seeing someone for about three months (basically in a relationship, we're both not meeting up with/ getting it on with anybody else) and everything is going really well. He always tells me how much he likes me (which is a lot) and says that he can see us being together for a long time along with many other nice things. He's even cried on multiple occasions as im going to uni in september because he will miss me! (we are going to still keep things going when i leave). The only thing that really confuses me about him is that he always tells me that he loves me and that im 'the one' but then makes out like he's only joking and this started about 2 months ago but has become more often in the past few weeks.. i dont know what to think of this, would appreciate opinions on the matter!!!! thanks!

(By the way, im 19 and he's 20)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment