Pages

Search blog and web

When Karma strikes hard..

My story, short version:
We were married for 13 yrs, divorced now for 5 months. I've always had a good job that supported us while my xh floated from job to job, was a truck driver 5 yrs, worked a job in the moving business for 6 or so years, then went back to driving for the last year before he gave the ILYBNILWY speech. I found out he was doing drugs, having turned to synthetic cannabis, which who knows what that'll do to your body. He had a seizure and was put on a 90 day restriction from driving. Since then he's lost his job, says he can't get another one now that the restriction has been lifted cuz he's no longer on my insurance and hasn't been taking his blood pressure medicine. He finally got a 2 bdrm upper apartment, is living with his NW (which started very shortly after his ILYBNILWY speech.)

I paid off the loan on his truck because the loan was in my name and I didn't want my credit to take a hit. He's been working cash jobs as a lumper because he's way behind now in child support for his son from a prior relationship since I quit paying it, he's got a ton of medical bills from the seizure that were uncovered and his credit cards are maxed out and they are hounding him. He's getting food stamps to survive on, and I've given him a little money for helping me take care of some stuff around my house.

Now the registration has run out on his truck, and he can't work cuz he can't get there. I'm taking our dd over to his place today because he doesn't want to drive with no plates, and while I'm over the hurt from what he did to our family, and I feel really bad that Karma has bit him so badly. I'm doing ok, and almost feel obligated to help him out again with the money he needs to register his truck. Another part of me says, He made his bed, now he needs to lie in it. He wasn't ordered child support for our DD in the divorce, and to me that was already like doing him a huge favor. If I do help him again, then its like where will it end? Should I ??




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment