Pages

Search blog and web

What Women Think vs. What Men Think

The other day I was fortunate enough to be engaged with my wife sexually. While so engaged, I noticed my wife's eyes were closed, and she appeared deep in thought, (as so often they are lately during such a bi-monthly event).

I asked her what she was thinking. To which she replied, "Nothing really, just feeling."

REALLY? Is that what was going through her mind?

Maybe I am over thinking this, but shouldn't there be something more than that if she is being honest with me. Good grief, I may have well been giving her a foot massage.
I know what's going on in my mind during sex, and it isn't just "feeling".

So my question is for both sexes.
What are you thinking when engaged in the art of making love?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment