Pages

Search blog and web

Mixed Signals?

Hi guys :)

Basically I've been into this girl for a couple of years we are super close and have been for ages and ages. We text all day and night (the only time we don't is when we're asleep). She knows I like her because I told her a few years ago. Anyway, recently she has gone on holiday and has been saying out of the ordinary stuff from her like 'You're the best guy I've ever met', 'I love and miss you loads', 'I really want to hug you/I need your hugs'. After she said she loves me she said it was in a friendly way, which I already knew, but still kept saying these things. Also, she has been sending me 'revealing' pictures of her in a swim suit (not intentionally..I think) which makes me think she trusts me a lot. I told her the other night what I felt and she then said she means everything she has been saying to me but didn't want me to get the wrong impression and just likes me as a friend. However, she keeps saying all of these things again and I just want to think that she does l ike me, even a wee bit. I really have no clue why she was saying all these things for me and she just said she felt like it. I don't know whether it was if she felt sorry for me or what.

I had to get that out there. Any advice and what are your thoughts? Thanks in advance. If you wanna know more, pm me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment