Pages

Search blog and web

Should I go back for more after ONS?

Basically last night I ended up going back with a (very hot!) guy, he asked for my number and said he'd text me today but I got nothing (though who knows, he may have typed in my number wrong since we were in the middle of the club at the time..) and I never thought to ask for his number. While we were *ahem* doing the deed there was lots of talk of me coming back for more! (from him too I hasten to add) I've found him on facebook, I'm not silly enough to add him but is it worth sending him a message in a day or so instigating that we should hook up? All I want is a booty call and that's all he'd be up for too so we're good there! He said he goes away for 4 weeks in a couple of weeks and incidentally I do too. I guess the worst that can happen is he ignores the message or says no! If you were the guy what would you think?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment