Pages

Search blog and web

Anyone familiar with the personality book "The Points Of The Enneagram?"

Anyone familiar with the personality book "The Points Of The Enneagram?"

My h has photocopied only 2 chapters, the one he decided that describes me, and the one he thinks describes him. I only have photocopies, never seen or heard of this book. H described me as "One - The Perfectionist" and him as a "9 - The Boss". I have skimmed both chapters and see some similarities to both of us. I need to read the whole chapters though.

My question...was there a quiz in the book? Some type of questioning to lead to which "type" a person is. I don't find much value to personality tests. I guess it could help me to understand some of the "why's" with his personality.

I don't know if he has read the book, or just decided I'm this one & he's that one and read only those two chapters. He's now bringing them up into all our conversations. "Aahhhh...you do that because you are xyz and I should remind you about abc." Why? Because that book told you to? I'm all for reading books to help improve ourselves and our relationships. But I've never heard of this one, I don't get to see the whole book, I'm simply handed a chapter that he deems appropriate to me. It very well may be me, but how is that determination made?

Anyone familiar with "Enneagram"?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment